Pens Report: Monday Wrapup
- Crosby won’t attend All-Star Game to recover (10:58 AM).
- Letang, Kunitz miss practice with illness; Malkin sees a doctor (12:36 PM).
- Crosby still has concussion symptoms, still not active (12:05 PM).
- Godard returns to practice with extra protection (11:07 AM).
- Coach Bylsma on injuries, Dustin Jeffrey and the Islanders (1:17 PM).
- PensTV goes speed dating with Godard, Martin and Dupuis (2:14 PM).
- Pens website new addition is muy caliente (1:08 PM).
- Pens pics (11:20 AM).
- “We are from Pittsburgh, the six-time Super Bowl champs…” (10:05 AM).
Coachspeak with Dan Bylsma…
On Letang and Kunitz:
Both are just not feeling well today.
Head coach Dan Bylsma said that Letang and Kunitz were “not feeling well.” He expects both to be in the lineup Tuesday night vs. NY Islanders. Bylsma said that Malkin, who is seeing a doctor today, is “not likely” to play in the game.