LaTDJ: Tickets still available for Thursday’s game !
From the official Facebook page:
There are still tickets available for Thursday’s game at the Colisée Pepsi in Quebec! The 1st game in our capital and the 1st game broadcast on RDS Info. Will Quebec team led by Michel Bergeron and Gaston Therrien defeat Montreal team led by Jacques Demers and Guy Carbonneau?
Find out, Thursday, October 11 at 7 PM. We expect to see many of you there!!
Facebook Event Page: – https://www.facebook.com/events/345546458869487/
• On sale at the ticket office, by phone or online – http://www.billetech.com/
• Some tickets will be reserved for Quebec Remparts season-ticket holders.
• The tickets office will be open to the public Saturday, October 6, from 10:00am to 4:00pm
• Price: $ 20 / ticket.
• Payment mode: All payment modes are accepted.
• Limit of 8 tickets / person.
Game day, the doors open at 6pm.
While visiting Quebec, The Players’ tour will be donating a good portion of its profits to the Quebec Remparts student foundation, the Maurice Tanguay Foundation to help sick and needy children, as well as the Quebec minor hockey Association.