Get Well Project !

You may also like...

17 Responses

1. Jen Pajich says:

Hi Kris! I just want to send my thoughts and prayers to you on your recovery. We will definitely miss you on the ice, but fiyour health comes first. Take care of yourself. From “Skittles” lol

2. Patty P says:

Get well soon Kris. You are truly missed. Everyone is praying for a speedy recovery for you and praying for a logical response in your treatment so that you may live a full happy healthy life. We lov ya!! Stay positive!

3. Donna Barcheck says:

Kris, All the best wishes for a speedy recovery. GET WELL SOON! Donna Barcheck

4. Fran Weber says:

GET WELL, KRIS!!!! Pens games are never as good without you. You are dearly missed and hoping you can return to the ice when you are fully recovered. Prayers for you !

5. Linda O'Grady and Roy Richards says:

May u have a Speedy Recovery. Wishing for you to get well take one day at a time. Don’t rush to get back on the Ice. You need to think about getting yourself strong for yourself and your family. Take care, may God bless you with a speedy recovery. We live in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. We will pray for you everyday.

6. Kris,
    You are my Favorite Penguin, all thought I love them all. I was heart broken when I heard the news of your misfortune
    and I wish you nothing but good health and all the prayers I can send. Get well soon and see you back on the ice.
    Krissi

7. michelle says:

Praying for a speedy recovery

8. Donna Smith says:

My Thoughts and Prayers are with you Kris and your family !! Yes, you are sorely missed in the line up each week, but we want you back 100% Healthy and ready to come back to your/our PENS when your health returns. Just remember no matter what happens WE Love & Miss You SO Very Much !! Get well soon Tanger & LETS GO PENS !! 🙂

9. Donna Siwula says:

Wishing you a speedy recovery. We miss you on the ice.

10. Chris I missed seeing you play in LA but have tickets for Anaheim. Get yourself well and know all of our prayers are with you. Go Penguins forever!

11. Marybeth Davis says:

Get well soon, Kris!! Our thoughts and orayers are with you and your family!!

12. connie kelly says:

BEST OF LUCK KRIS GET WELL SOON

13. Cheryl Leavitt says:

Prayers and Best Wishes to you and your family Kris from Bay City, Michigan

14. THOUGHTS & PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU KRIS!
    I’M PRAYING FOR YOUR SPEEDING RECOVERY HOCKEY
    BUDDY. I SO VERY CONCERNED OF YOU, HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER. ;OVE YOU TANGER! MISS YOU!

YOUR HOCKEY FRIEND & FAN ALWATS,
    JAMIE DAWN CHROBAK

15. Teri Melodia says:

Here’s hoping for a speedy and quick recovery. I will always were my #58 jersey with pride.

16. penny lane says:

Dear Kris~ keep the faith! Healing vibes to you.

17. RIck and Kaye says:

Hope you have a speedy recovery!!!!